Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DAY 5: The Adventures of a Vegan Carnivore


Original Post Date: Sat, Feb 26, 2011

The weekend!! And these 2 little words conjure up grand memories of movies with a box of Junior Mints! Now, I was able to do the movie portion of this memory, but had to forgo the Junior Mints, much to my dismay!

I’m notorious for not eating well during the weekend. And by not eating well, I don’t necessarily mean junk food.  I mean giant bowls of cereal for dinner, forgetting to eat lunch and going the whole day without drinking a glass of water – horrible, I know! This weekend, I do things a little differently. I actually have water and more nutritious food than a bowl of cereal (although that is on the menu as well!).

Ohhhh … I have GREAT news! Target carries Bolthouse Farms juices! I totally stocked up and got 5 of my new love … Vanilla Chai Tea :).

Tonight, meal planning becomes meal cooking! My fridge is now full of veggie soup, as is my freezer! The digging in starts tomorrow!

Closing thought … It’s the donut test tomorrow at church. I WILL get an A!

No comments:

Post a Comment