Tuesday, July 26, 2011

DAY 20: The Adventures of a Vegan Carnivore


Original Post Date: Sun, Mar 13, 2011

I have a new discovery! Coconut cultured milk (aka yogurt made from coconut milk)! I bought the vanilla flavor thinking I could spruce it up with fruit and granola if needed only to find that it truly tastes like pudding! A yummilicious vanilla desert pudding. Granola and berries just add a little frosting to the decadence that is this dessert. It’s so good! Now, this is a dessert that I can get on board with – and technically, it’s not a dessert. Even better!

On to meditation. As today is Sunday, I find the best “meditation” simply singing praises at church! It is especially nice doing it in children’s church among all the “little children of the Lord”. God created music and singing and I just have a feeling, a part of that was for our health, well-being and de-stressing! Because it does all those things!!! If you need a meditation break, just pick your favorite hymn or worship song and let it fly. Good stuff!

I’m anxious for tomorrow to come because then I start my week-long countdown!! What does that mean for you, my fine reader friends? It means a countdown to the integration process. What I’ve learned, what I’m taking with me moving forward and how I’ve changed.  I bet you can’t wait. Ha ha!

Closing thought … good thing I bought TWO coconut yogurts! YUM!

No comments:

Post a Comment